Espresso, anyone? For those who are interested, are you tired of spending money everyday buying latte when you can make it yourself? Well, here is a simple solution. You can purchase a state-of-the-art latte machine and make your own personal lattes. However, if you are going to buy a latte machine, do it correctly. Here are five of the best latte makers on the market.
5. Delonghi EC155 Bar Cappuccino Machine
Holding the fifth ranking on this list, the Delonghi EC155 Bar Cappuccino Machine is the perfect tool for those who don’t want to invest too much money into a latte machine.
Still, the Delonghi EC155 is an extraordinary latte maker that is a #1 best seller on Amazon. This machine is fully equipped with a bar pump, which is essential for maximizing the flavor of your personalized latte.
Actually, the Delonghi EC155 is probably the only cheap latte maker with a bar pump feature.
More features of the Delonghi EC155 include:
- A Versatile Filter Holder – If you want to use the espresso pod or utilize some homemade ground espresso, you now have the power to do so with the Delonghi EC155’s versatile filter holder. The water tank can hold up to 35 ounces, which allows you to serve about 8-10 shots per filling without much of a hassle.
- Automatic Priming Function – Mornings are very busy for a lot of people. With this machine, it won’t be for you. After just a few seconds, the Delonghi EC155 will be ready to make your favorite latte or espresso beverage, just like a professional barista.
- A Rotating Jet Frother – With a rotating jet frother, the Delonghi EC155 creates a lush, rich froth that blends in perfectly with any latte you want to create.
Although the Delonghi EC155 is a world-class latte maker, it does have some flaws. While the parts are easy to remove, they aren’t very easy to clean. Hence, make sure you have a lot of counter space and patience for long cleanups.
4. Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 Café Barista
Next up on the list, is the Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 Café Barista. Also ranked as a #1 best seller on Amazon, the Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 is perfect for those who want a professional latte maker that is simple to use and easy to clean.
Similar to the Delonghi EC155, the Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 is cheap compared to other latte makers of the same caliber. Here are some of the great features of the Mr. Coffee ECMP1000:
- Professional Outlook – Enforced with shiny steel and plastic, the Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 looks and feels just like a latte machine at your favorite coffee shop.
- Easy to Use – From the box to your first brew, this latte machine is simple to use, which includes an automatic milk frother, LED light controls, and a straightforward instruction guide.
- Easy to Clean – The Mr. Coffee ECMP1000 is very convenient to clean, especially with the absence of a bean hopper, which saves a lot of time and frustration.
In addition, one major con of this brilliant machine is that it’s too loud. This could actually be a major problem for those who use this machine early in the morning in a family household.
3. Krups Espresseria
Designed and manufactured in France, the Krups Espresseria is a super automatic espresso machine is designed to make lattes quickly and effectively.
The nice and stylish design allows the machine to perfectly coalesce into many modern home kitchens. Additionally, the sleek and compact frame won’t take up a whole lot of space on your kitchen counter.
Here are some of the features of this wonderful latte maker:
- Quick Brewing Time – This all in one unit is capable of brewing your favorite espresso beverages under two minutes flat, making the Krups Espresseria a great tool for those who indulge in an early morning latte before work.
- A Versatile Steam Nozzle – The Krups Espresseria comes with a versatile steam nozzle that dispenses hot water, which can prepare other hot beverages such as tea and hot chocolate.
- Energy Efficiency – The Krups Espresseria is totally energy efficient and automatically turns off!
Although the Krups Espresseria is a perfect tool for those who desire an automatic latte maker, the price is a bit exorbitant. Also, the machine does not use pre-ground coffee, which can frustrate some potential buyers and decrease the product’s flexibility.
2. Gaggia 14101 Classic
As the second item on the list, the Gaggia 14101 Classic is the best latte machine you are going to get if you are on a tight budget. Tight budget aside, the Gaggia Classic is still one of the best latte makers on the market.
The Gaggia Classic was built in Italy, and in case you don’t know, Italians take their lattes very seriously.
Equipped with 58 mm filters usually found in more expensive latte makers, the Gaggia Classic can brew great tasting, rich espresso in the sanctity of your own home. Accordingly, here are some of the best features:
- A Perfect Brass Filter – The Gaggia Classic comes with a nifty brass filter that keeps the machine’s temperature consistent, giving you a quality brew no matter what ground you use.
- A Super Aluminum Boiler – One of the more quality features of the Gaggia Classic is its conductive aluminum boiler, which is heated by two elements on both sides of the boiler. This allows the machine to distribute heat evenly, and heat up quickly.
- A Pannarello Steam Wand – The Pannarello steam wand allows you to create the perfect froth, and it’s easy to use.
All in all, the Gaggia Classic is the perfect automatic latte maker for those who don’t want to spend boatloads of money. Though, the aluminum boiler is not durable and can corrode after repeated use.
1. Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler
In simple terms, the Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler is the best latte maker on the market in all categories.
The Breville Dual Boiler allows you to brew your
The Breville Dual Boiler allows you to brew your latte to your own tastes, with precise temperatures and pressure.
Every imaginable feature is built into this wonderful machine, but here are some of the amazing features that you won’t find anywhere else.
- A Pre-Infusion Feature – The pre-infusion feature gives you the ability to create a more consistent and even brew, all while giving you the choice to program the power and duration of the function.
- A Shot Clock – The shot clock feature measures real time on the consistency of the brew, which goes a long way towards getting the perfect taste and flavor.
- An Auto-Start Function – The auto-start function saves you a lot of time so you don’t have to wait for your latte. With this feature, you can brew a perfect latte quickly, without being late to work.
In essence, the Breville Dual Boiler is the perfect latte maker for all of your espresso needs. Some may complain about the price but, in actuality, the price is fairly modest compared to the latte maker heavyweights which do not nearly come with as much features as the Breville Dual Boiler. So, if you’re willing to spend the money for a perfect latte maker, then this is the one for you.